- Set up your profile!
- List your it item
- Activate your My Safe Pay so your closet will be shoppable to the community.
- Accept or deny the rental agreement when the renter sends you a date request.
- Use the Contact button in the renters' profile to discuss details or questions regarding the transaction.
- Give the item to the renter in person, drop it off at one of our local dry cleaning partners or call to have the dry cleaner pick it up (additional fee applies). Identify yourself as a Model Citizen!
- Accessories (handbags, belts...things you can't dry clean!) and jewelery are meet-up and drop-off in person only.
- Write a review of the renter when you get your item back safely!
- When you find an item you love, click "Request Dates for Rentals".
- Within 24 hours the Lender will accept or deny your request.
- If they accept, log-in to Model Citizen, click "Rental" (3 or 7 day option) on the item, enter the dates....and get excited!
- Once you check-out, get your item – in person, from a local dry cleaning partner, or delivered by Suits and Skirts Cleaners.
- Strut your stuff!
- Dry clean the item and return it in person or via the Lenders' requested dry cleaner.
- List your item for sale.
- Once you receive an alert that your item has sold, use the Contact feature in the buyers' profile to request their shipping address.
- Pop your piece in the mail (payment is immediate via SafePay!). The sooner you ship, the better!
- The buyer will write a review about their experience for the community to see. You write one as well for the buyer about your experience with them.